Experiences Beyond Extraordinary

Edge of Space Experience in MiG – 29 Fighter Jet

Russia

$ 18,924.00


FacebookTwitterGoogle PlusLinkedinEmail
Package description

Additional Information

Duration of stay

5D

Ideal Time to Visit

All Weekdays throughout the year except Russian National Holidays

Includes

1) visa support (invitation documentation); preparation of official clearances to visit “Sokol” Aviation Plant and perform the flight onboard a jet fighter
2) reception at / departure from Moscow International airport and Nizhny Novgorod railway station and Transfer to the Hotel
3) B&B accommodation in a standard room at the 5-star Golden Ring in Moscow and 4-star Alexandrovsky Garden Hotel (or 4-star Nikol Hotel in Nizhny Novgorod) including sightseeing tours
4) preflight preparation at Sokol
5) Personal Certificate with all the flight parameters
6) Transfer from the hotel to the airbase and back (for 10 hours)
7) Visit to an Aviation Museum in Aircraft Plant “Sokol” for 1 person
8) The MiG-29 flight according to the chosen program
9) Insurance

Payment Terms

Customer undertakes to make first transfer in order to book the tour in the amount of 30% of the total price of tourism services 3 months advanceThe second part – the rest of amount 70% should be paid not later than 40 days.

Cancellation Terms

30% – if cancellation or date shifting occurs more than 15 days prior the 1st day of tour;

40%- if cancellation or date shifting occurs from 5 till 15 days prior the 1st day of tour (the 15th day is inclusive);

50% – if cancellation or date shifting occurs from 3 till 5 days prior the 1st day of tour (the 5th day is inclusive);

100% – if cancellation or date shifting occurs less than 3 days prior the 1st day of tour (the 3d day is inclusive).

Video

MiG - 29 Jet Fighter


Reviews based on ratings

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Edge of Space Experience in MiG – 29 Fighter Jet”

Experience location

 

How it will work

 

Platinum Incentives & Events Corporate Show Reel

×