General Terms & Conditions:
- Availability of venues / airlines / artists / systems and entertainers proposed shall depend entirely on the earliest confirmation by the Client. In the event, that the selected venue, airlines, entertainers, performers, systems or effects are not available at time of confirmation, Platinum shall recommend alternative options, subject to the final approval of the Client.
- The prices quoted in our proposal have been calculated at the rates prevailing on the date of making this offer. The company reserves the right to amend the price in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various cross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, air travel taxes etc before the date of event/conference/tour and charge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before event/conference/tour by the client.
- For package deals, we will not entertain any requests for supporting bills. Supporting bills may be provided only where available and only if the same is agreed in writing before confirmation of any tour/conference/event.
- Over and above our fee, all other expenses incurred by our team, like boarding/lodging, local/international travel, visas, travel insurance, mobile phone expenses or any other expense related to the conference/event would be billed at actuals, unless otherwise specified by Platinum.
- We reserve the right to claim any damages to the equipment or property used for the event, caused deliberately or due to negligence by any guest or client.
- We reserve the right to conduct security checks to ensure the safety of the delegates/attendees and to refuse admission or discontinue a delegate/attendee from the event/ conference/ tour, if their behavior is inappropriate or discomforting to others.
- We shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any breakdown, delay, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure however caused, attributed to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Platinum reserves the right to waive its guarantee of services and subsequent liability, should it prove that amendments or additional services added at the client’s insistence could have a negative impact on the overall smooth running of an event/conference.
- Any décor charges paid by the client does not authorize them ownership of the same. Platinum remains the absolute owner of all props/décor material used at any event at all times.
- We are event/conference/tour/wedding organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any coach or coach company, hotel/hotels, transport or any other facility or service mentioned/utilized in this itinerary/event. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your event/conference, but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in the running of them, we cannot be held responsible for any failure, injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act of default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, venues, airlines, shipping company, coach, coach owner/operator who are the Company's independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
- For International travel Platinum will not be held responsible for rejection of travel VISA applications due to insufficient/incomplete/inappropriate documents provided by the client. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview, which will have to be done at the client’s cost. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. Platinum facilitates and assists in application for travel VISAS and cannot guarantee issuance of the same even after a personal interview of the client by the consulate. Visa charges once paid are non refundable even if the Visa is not granted.
- For Tours, Platinum reserves the right to vary the itinerary in order to improve the passenger’s enjoyment and advantage. Platinum also reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the itinerary or departure in accordance to the requirements deemed justified by us for any reason pertaining to operation requirements and or not limited to passenger’s safety. Having said the above, Platinum will do its level best to ensure best services from all suppliers that have been chosen carefully. Full co-operation of the group is essential to ensure smooth & timely running of the trip.
- For last minute extension of stay on tours/conferences, all rooms and other services booked through us will have to be paid only to us in cash in the respective foreign exchange. The same is applicable to any delegate/attendee wanting to pay for their own stay. A valid invoice and cash receipt can be issued against the same. If the booking is done in advance, then 100% payment will have to be done by telegraphic transfer to our account or cheques/DD 1 week before the conference/tour dates.
- We will not be responsible should the customs or any other government authorities confiscate or levy duties for any alcoholic spirits, giveaways gifts etc used for any event/conference. We only provide the service of carting the same at the sole risk of the client.
- We reserve the right to use pictures/moving images of the event/individuals present/performing for the event for our newsletters or any of our PR activities including media.
- Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to Platinum in writing within 7 days of the end of the event/conference/tour. No claim notified to this company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
- No liability on the part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, event, conference shall exceed the total amount paid by the client for the same, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision be declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- All legal disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
- All terms and conditions given herein are subject to changes by Platinum Incentives and Events (P) Ltd with or without prior notice.
All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation/ venues for tours/conferences/events are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- All cancellations of bookings must be given in writing and acknowledged by Platinum Incentives and Events (P) Ltd (PIE).
- A transfer from one tour destination/event venue to another, prior to the date of the tour/conference/event will be treated as a cancellation, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking on another.
- Any reduction in the number of minimum guaranteed people within 30 days of departure will be treated as cancellation and the standard cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Cancellation Charges for Hotels and other Vendors will be as per their policies.
- Platinum reserves the right to cancel any event/tour/conference prior to the departure/event date, without assigning any reason. All monies paid by client will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees currency only, and no compensation will be payable.
- In case of cruises, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellation.